From time to time, Government agencies organise awards to recognise excellence in our State. The following Awards are currently accepting nominations:
WOMEN OF THE YEAR AWARDS
The NSW Women of the Year Awards recognise the outstanding contribution women make across NSW and each year we are looking for:
- Inspiring female role models
- Women who have demonstrated excellence in their career and elsewhere
- Women who make significant contributions in their community
- Young women whose achievements make them young leaders in changing the social and business landscape for women
More information is available here on the Women NSW website
NSW CARERS AWARD
The NSW Carers Award recognises the fantastic work that carers do everyday to help a family, friend or neighbour. The Awards are split into individual and organisational awards for the following:
- Individual Carers - Family, Young and Senior carers who provide esceptional care and support to family or the wider community.
- Organisational Carers - Carer support groups, community organisations, carer friendly education providers and carer friendly employers are all elgible to nominate.
For more information on the NSW Carers Award, visit the the Care for a Carer website here